Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My first blog ever!

Well I thought it was time to get on the bandwagon and join all the other bloggers. Brad and I have been married for almost 3 year now. It'll be 3 on October 21st and I can't believe it! Time passes so quickly. Also this next year we will be having our first baby!! We're due Jan 26. 2009. Right now I am 5 months along and starting to feel better finally. I havent had morning sickness (at least to the point of actually throwing up) for a whole 2 1/2 weeks now and I am jumping for JOY!!! A week from today (Sept 16th) we get to find out whether our baby is a boy or girl also. I'm trying not to count down the days but it's pretty hard when I've waited to so long because I'll be 21 weeks by then. Most people wait from 16-20 weeks to find out.
Brad is going to school for Civil Engineering and this is his last year and I am so excited!! He's just trying to make it through the next couple of months though because he's got so much going on. Right now he is going to school full time and working part time and on top of that he is going to be taking is F.E. test October 25th, which is the test that gives him his license for engineering. It is an 8 hour test that is on EVERYTHING he has learned in the last 4 years, so you can imagine all the studying he's doing on top of school and work already. He was telling me last week that just preparing for this test is like adding the equivalent of 5 more classes on to his already busy schedule. So needless to say it'll be nice when that is done and over with.
Right now I am working doing hair at a salon I just moved to last May called A Touch of Elegance. It was a pretty big move for me since I am now working for myself (kinda scary). It's been a little bit of a struggle because of the economy and everything has slowed down for most salons and we are just going into our slow season also. So I might be getting a part time job somewhere soon...we'll see.

1 comment:

Dusty and Jenny Willis said...

yay!! i found your blog!! Now we can stay in touch even more!!

background