Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Braylie's First Laugh

I thought this was pretty fun and exciting so I had to put it on here for everyone else to see.
Well the same day Braylie laughed she had her 4 month checkup and shots. She now weighs 15lbs 3oz. She is 23 3/4 inches tall also. Thats somewhere around 75th percentile for both. She did pretty well with her shots also. She cried a little harder and longer this time but she still got over it pretty quick and was smiling and...then laughing later on in the day.

5 comments:

a-hyde said...

wow, my girl is almost 9 month and only weighs 16lbs. Braylie is chunkin right up!!! When do you leave for SLC?

Nicky said...

haha haha oh my gosh! that is so cute!! she is getting so big...i still think of her as a little new born...

Melissa Voss said...

So cute. Isn't it the BEST sound in the world! She is getting so big! She is such a cutie!

Cole and Jenn said...

That is so cool. I loved it when Etahn Started laughing. She is growing up so fast. But they are all fun.

Huff Family said...

oh my goodness, I haven't seen your little girl yet, she's adorable. I hope you guys are doing well, we need to plan a trip to come see you guys or the next time you're in Pocatello we all need to get together!

background