Friday, July 10, 2009

What I've been up to...

I've been pretty bored since we moved since I don't have a house of my own to take care of and I'm not working anymore. So I've been trying to come up with creative ways to keep myself busy. So this is what I've been up to these days...

I painted a picture really similar to this one for my sister a couple of years ago and my mom wanted her own, so this is it.
Trying to get back into shape. I love turbo jam.
One of the many perks about living with my parents, for the time being, is they have a little gym setup in one of the bedrooms. So I've been using their elliptical.
Shopping! This bumbo seat is my latest purchase and I love it because Braylie loves it and it makes my life just that much easier.
Growing my first garden. I've already killed one of the plants I put in it (my best talent when it comes to plants). It's an herb garden so I've got Basil, Rosemary and Thyme in it so far, I tried for cilantro also but that's the one that died.
I've even got new buds of Basil coming in...YEA!!!
I've been trying to figure out photoshop, so that I can eventually do digital scrapbooking. This is my first successful picture edit.
The before picture so you can compare.
I've been taking lots of pictures of Braylie lately because she changing so quickly.
I love this one! She's so cute when she sleeps. There is just something sweet about a sleeping baby.
I've also been putting blonde back into my hair and taking goofy pictures of myself during nap times...tells ya how bored I am right?


4 comments:

Matt and Erin said...

Sounds like you're having fun! Can't wait until January when we can be bored together (or not--we can go do fun stuff). If you ever get bored of the Turbo Jam DVD's you've got, I have like 30 Turbo Kick DVDs I could burn for you. They're by Chalene Johnson, the same person that does Turbo Jam, and it's pretty much the same thing. Matt got your voicemail. We did get your package! THANKS SO MUCH! I love all the stuff! And it's everything we needed!

The Stices said...

I love the painting, what a good hidden talent you have there! I am also a HUGE fan of the Bumbo chairs. It like literally changed my life. Now Camden can sit and watch me do whatever. Your little Braylie is getting so big, is so feeling better now..?

Holi and TJ said...

Cute pics Laura, looks like you are having a great time. Enjoy every second. I love the painting :) Hope to see you guys soon!!

Cherringtons said...

Wow, I can't believe how big she is getting. I love little chunky babies, that is how mine have been so far.She is adorable!

background