Saturday, January 1, 2011
2010
So I'm finally going to post...It's been forever, I know. I've been contemplating this last year about everything that has happened and I've done. We've definitely had some real ups and downs but overall it's been a great year. I have so much to be grateful for and have had some great times this last year as well. When I was thinking about it as a whole I kept coming back to my favorite talk of all time called "The Current Bush" by Elder Hugh B. Brown. (If you haven't heard or read this talk I highly recommend it.) This last year has really felt like I was the current bush at times but I am so grateful for god caring enough to be my gardener. I know he is shaping me into what he wants me to be and this last year I have really felt his presence and shaping in my life that way especially.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment