This was before I did her hair and could get it out of her face. She got paint on her mouth trying to get it out of her face. So she ended up with a pretty cute mustache.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Painting!!
I have discovered lately that,like her Mommy, Braylie LOVES to paint. If I let her she would do this for hours straight. Not many activities will last that long with a 2 1/2 year old's attention span. This morning I thought it would be fun to make some potatoe stamps for her to use and she loved it.
This was before I did her hair and could get it out of her face. She got paint on her mouth trying to get it out of her face. So she ended up with a pretty cute mustache.


This was before I did her hair and could get it out of her face. She got paint on her mouth trying to get it out of her face. So she ended up with a pretty cute mustache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how big she is getting! And that face...she is adorable!! We miss you guys and hope the pregnancy is going well.
Post a Comment