Well I had a checkup this morning and it went pretty well. My doctor measured my belly and I'm right where I'm supposed to be...so thats awsome. I also ended up getting a flu shot and now my arm feels really bruised. Maybe I'm just a baby when it comes to those things but I don't like them! Whenever they have to stick a needle in me I always have to look the other way, not because I get lightheaded or anything but because I get butterflies in my stomach and not the good kind!! It just gives me the heaby-geabies all over again just thinkin about it even.
So today my sister and I thought of a cute project for the baby room today and I'm so excited with the way it turned out. She gave me some paper lanterns a long time ago and I've always wanted to use them so I made things tissue paper balls to go with them as a kind of a make shift, maybe mobile thing for the baby. Anyways I felt pretty creative and it finally added some pink to the room that was mostly blue!!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I got my flu shot at 20 weeks and I swear my arm was sore for DAYS! I was taking tylenol and everything cuz it hurt so bad. Dusty was making fun of me and told me I could never go to a foreign country because they are ten times worse! the nursery is looking soooo cute!!
you know what...i'm right there with ya on the flu shots! they hurt like crazy! you are super cute as well being prego! i'm on the last stretch though. i've already started to dialate and so my husband and i are working ALL day today to get the girls room done. i'll be putting up before and after pictures when it's finished! i'm way excited! and i LOVE what you did with your nursery!
Hey- found your blog! Congrats on the baby. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment