These are the shelves Brad and I built this last year to get the start on organizing our garage.
So I've decided that before the baby arrives I am going to overhaul my house and organize it the way I finally have been trying to ever since we first moved in almost 2 years ago. (sad right?) So I'm getting there very slowly but still gettin there. I only have our garage and 2 rooms left ...the study with endless piles of paperwork, my projects that haven't been finished yet or anything else that hasn't ended up in my garage yet and my bedroom which I don't even know where to begin. So in other words I'm in over my head, but I'm sure it can only get better from here because I'm pretty sure it can't get worse.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha! You make me laugh, Laura. I bet if I walked into your house this minute, it'd be spotless. One of these days you should post pictures of your house. I've never seen it and would love to check it out.
Braylee??? That wasn't one of your original names was it? Cuz I dont remember that one for some reason. BUt its super cute!! :) Well I'm thinking we're both gonna have cute little girls running around!! I will find out for sure on Saturday!! (but i'm almost POSITIVE it's a girl)
Post a Comment