Saturday, November 1, 2008

3 Year Anniversary!

So Brad and I finally celebrated our anniversary!! We decided we wanted to cook a really nice dinner for ourselves!! So thanks to my parents we had some awesome steaks and then creamed corn, barbecue asparagus, and baked potatoes. I'm pretty proud of myself cuz I cooked it all by my self and it was so delicious. We haven't eaten like that since the last time we went and visited my parents...they always go all out with food. One of the perks of visiting them. So we definitely enjoyed ourselves and our good food! Yum!
Brad giving me his approval

This is what it looked like...I should be a chef, right?


So this is my hair station at our salon. Isn't it cute? I took this pic so that I could make fliers to rent it out when the baby comes but I know some other people have wanted to see that can't...so here ya go.

3 comments:

Holi and TJ said...

Hey Laura!! That is so funny that you found my blog because I was just going to see if you had one. I just started this whole blogging thing and I am totally addicted, I LOVE it!! It looks like all is well in Boise. I liked the paper lanterns....how did you do them??

Call Commotion said...

I am due in may - so I still have awahile!! I am wishing I was closer like you!

Nate Graham said...

Hey, look who's blog I found tonight! Margaret is here and was telling me you guys had a blog.

Laura, I didn't even know you were prego, congrats. A baby right after Katie gets married--I think Brad's mom is going to go bonkers with all the excitement and holidays coming up.

I should come up there some day and visit you guys. We are still cousins right? J/K

background