Monday, December 1, 2008

33 weeks!!

Well it's been forever since I blogged, sorry guys. I'm in one of those modes where I'm having a hard time being creative about what to write, so once again I will just update ya on how the pregnancy is going. I'm almost 33 weeks along and I'm super excited that I only have 7 weeks until Braylie is here!!....Wahoo!! It'll be nice to have my body back to just myself also. I'm getting to the point in pregnancy where it's getting really hard to get comfortable not just when I'm sleeping but when I'm awake also...so 24/7. Other than that I've been doin pretty well though. I've had a few braxton hicks but definitly nothing serious so far which is good.
Earlier in the month my mom and sister threw me a baby shower that I think went really well. I had a lot of fun anyways and I hope some other people did also. We got tons of really cute and fun stuff. I took some pics of some of the non-clothing items since you'll see those on her.
This is a nursing cover and sling...I'm way excited for these because they will be especially useful. Allison in my ward makes these and sells them if anyone else is interested her website is http://www.babychameaux.blogspot.com/
Boppy! binkie and binkie clip...in bling bling style
This is my very cute diaper bag!
These are just some of the blankets...there are more can you believe it?

Thanks everyone for your help! We really appreciate it!!


No comments:

background