Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Maternity Photos

So my friend Jessica is just starting her own photography business and is amazing at it!! So she took some maternity shots for me. These are just the couple she has started with and I'll post the rest when I get them. If anyone else is interested her website is http://www.uncropped.smugmug.com/



6 comments:

carrie said...

Love them....you always take the best pics. Can't wait to see more!

The Stices said...

Oh you totally have the pregnancy glow! Good luck with the last few weeks...Let us know when your little angel arrives!

Nicky said...

I love these pictures! I cant wait to meet her! You and brad are going to be such great parents!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute~ you look great! What a fun memory that you can always look back on!

The Larsons said...

You are such a cute lil pregnant woman!!! I hope everything is good!

Christie said...

Laura these pics are so cute! You look great! I bet you are ready to have this baby huh?! Well I am glad I found your blog. Good luck with everything. You look beautiful!!

background