So there really isn't a ton to update on honestly but people keep askin so here it is. I guess things could change pretty quick at this point also and who knows when I will get to it next...since I've been so on top on this, lol, ya right! Anyways I'm not doin to bad. I am extremely uncomfortable and my body is aching constantly...especially when I TRY to sleep, but from what I hear that is just the norm of pregnancy and I think it could be a whole lot worse. (At least I'm not throwing up again!) So I had my first for sure contraction this morning at about 9:00 but that is the only one so far but I've been having tons of braxton hicks also. Last week when I went to the doctor I was dialated to a 1 and was 50% effaced. So hopefully when I go to the doctor tomorrow I'll have had a little more progress. I'm tryin not to get my hopes up though...even though it's not really working. So right now I am just trying to distract myself and keep busy so time goes a little faster and Brad and I can meet our little one soon!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good luck -- can't wait to see pictures of her.
Laura you are soo close! I am so excited for you two! The sleeping thing is totally normal...the last weeks suck. But not to much longer and your beautiful baby will be here! Keep us updated! Love ya!
I am so excited for you. Motherhood is wonderful and stressful at the same time. I remember those last few weeks were miserable, but it will pass and then the next thing you know she will be here and life gets more crazy. Let me know if there is anything you need, I was given lots of advice and it sure helped so I would love to give you all my tips if you need them.... Good luck and enjoy the quite for now.
oh wow...you're almost done! those last 2 weeks drag soooo bad. hopefully there will be progress for you. even just a little bit makes you feel better, you at least feel like you're getting somewhere. and i know EXACTLY how you feel with sleeping. its miserable, my back was hurting soo bad the last 2 months of my pregnancy. :D i'm excited to see pictures of the baby. i just want to wish you luck. i really hope all goes well for you and that the baby is healthy.
I cant believe it!! It's like only 7 days until her due date!! oh my gosh laura you're gonna be a mommy soon!! i'm so excited for you and I cant wait to see her!! Let me know how the whole "labor" thing goes . . . I'll be going through it Feb. 3rd :)
Post a Comment