Friday, September 18, 2009

Labor Day Camping

Brad's side of the Family has a tradition every Labor Day of camping at Pallisades Reservoir. I love this tradition because my family are not really big campers and I love to camp...not exactly the roughin it type though. So this year was our first year with Braylie which was fun and also challenging at times. Overall though we did pretty well and had lots of fun. Also along with camping we get to go wake boarding on the reservoir and I had a pretty big accomplishment this year of landing my first 180! So needless to say I was pretty excited about that also.

Here's Braylie playing with Tori. They can't get enough of each other. I feel bad for Tori a lot of times because Braylie is always pulling on her ears and fur but Tori is so patient and just loves gettin any attention she can get.

Night-Night Braylie

3 comments:

Cole and Jenn said...

Looks like ya'll had fun camping! Braily is really growing up- it shows in her crib! I just love water babies too!

Jeremy and Ruth said...

how fun!! we took karver camping when he was just young! and it was the easiest camping trip we have done, besides alll the worrying if he was warm enough!! but we just took him this year again and he was running everywhere and getting SOOO dirty!! enjoy it while you can! :) your family and blog is beautiful!! sorry i am a blog stocker but it is fun to get to see what is going on in peoples lives! keep in touch!

Huff Family said...

that is the cutest picture with her and the dog, love it!

background