Wednesday, October 21, 2009

4 Years Already?!

Today is Brad and my anniversary and I can't believe it's been 4 years already. It seems like it's gone by with a blink of an eye and at the same time it feels like we've been married forever because I can't remember what life was like before marriage with Brad. I'm very lucky to have him and I'm glad I get him for the rest of eternity also.
Yea To Us!!
The fun hairdo I did on Braylie yesterday in the bathtub




5 comments:

Huff Family said...

oh how fun, happy anniversary!!! and you're little girl is sooo cute, love that picture!

Melissa Voss said...

Hope you had a great anniversary! Braylie is getting so big!

Camie and Beau said...

CONGRATS! Time flies when you are having fun! Beau and I have been married 3 years on Nov. 3...CRAZY! You have a beautiful family! I find out what we are having in 4 weeks. I will keep you posted. I still am thinking a boy...but I don't know!!

Holi and TJ said...

Congrats you two!! Braylie is getting so big. Hope to see you all soon :)

Trevor and Angie said...

Yay!!!!! That is awesome! And your little girl is so beautiful! She looks just like you Laura!

background