Monday, November 2, 2009

We had a fun Halloween this year. We went to our ward party on Tuesday night and Braylie loved watching all the other little kids and eating donut. Just in case you can't tell also Braylie was a *Bee fairy* (the magic of halloween is that you can make up names for costumes right?) We didn't actually dress her up for Halloween night since she really can't eat the candy yet and go trick or treating but she had a lot of fun watching kids come trick or treating to the house.
Daddy and Braylie
She doesn't smile when I'm in the picture because I'm not behind the camera making a fool of myself to get her to smile.
Braylie with Nana and Papa Pitcher


1 comment:

Matt and Erin said...

I love her Bee-Fairy costume. Can't wait to hang out with you in a couple months.

background