Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We're Moving...Again

We bought a house! We will be living in Lehi right behind Thanksgiving Point on the golf course there for any of you that know that area. The inspection and appraisal both went really well and if nothing else goes wrong or surprises us we should close April 6th.

7 comments:

Huff Family said...

how exciting!

Melissa Voss said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Cheri said...

Congrats! We go to Lehi often because Brett's little brother and his family live there.

Camie and Beau said...

Congrats Laura! You close on my due date!!! HAHA! Anyhow... it looks cute! I wish we knew what job Beau will get so we can move....WE NEED MORE ROOM!! Anyhow...stay in touch!

Nicky said...

YAY!!! im so happy for you guys!!!!

Jeremy and Ruth said...

WOW FUN!!! I love moving. We moved less than a year ago and I am already excited to start looking again! :) CUTE HOUSE!!!

Cherringtons said...

Congrats, that is exciting!! We live in Lehi too. we will have to have you over for games and dinner.

background