Braylie's cousin's Maddy and Kael came to visit last weekend while we were moving. Here they are all watching T.V. together. She's really into her show!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Life has been crazy busy lately. Since closing on our house we have taken on the projects of taking out a wall above our fireplace and refinishing our kitchen cabinets. I'm really excited about the changes but it seems like these projects are never going to end and we are going to be living in chaos and dust forever. I'm just grateful though that I'm beginning to feel this way when we are almost finished. Also Braylie had some pictures taken for her 1 year shots a while ago but I haven't gotten to posting them yet because in moving last weekend I forgot the cd at my parent's house so that will be my next post. So in the mean time here are some pics from the last little while.
Braylie's cousin's Maddy and Kael came to visit last weekend while we were moving. Here they are all watching T.V. together. She's really into her show!



Braylie's cousin's Maddy and Kael came to visit last weekend while we were moving. Here they are all watching T.V. together. She's really into her show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cute, cute!! thanks for offering to help, you're awesome! You will have to give us your number so we can get together sometime.
she is such a little cutie, I hope you take pictures of your house when it's done:)
Post a Comment